Honeysuckle 100% Soy Candle | 7.3 oz Hand Poured Scented Candle | Cobalt Blue Glass
Honeysuckle scented candle, hand poured from 100% soy into a hip cobalt blue glass container, with a smooth black lid. The sweet floral scent is obvious, but not too strong or overwhelming. It’s the perfect candle for springtime!
It's a stylish, clean looking addition to your decor with a wonderful smell. The candle burns down cleanly, with an moody blue glow through the cobalt container that I just love.
DO NOT PUT THE LID BACK ON UNTIL FLAME IS FULLY EXTINGUISHED.
Photos with round labels show cobalt container in sun, actual candle has the rectangular labels shown in main picture.
- 7.3 oz. net wt.
- Hand Made in Auburn, WA
- Natural, Soy Wax
- Long Burning (30+ hours, when burned properly)
- Soft White Colored Wax
- Cobalt Blue Glass Container with Smooth Black Lid
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before burning.
- Do not leave burning unattended.
- Do not burn longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not burn within 3 feet of other items, place on heatproof surface.